The leading medical transport provider in Spain
Pursuant to the requirements of Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services And e-Commerce, the owner of the website www.htgroup.es (hereinafter the “Site”), HEALTH TRANSPORTATION GROUP SL (hereinafter “HTG”), provides the following general information required by users of the Site:
- Company name: HEALTH TRANSPORTATION GROUP
- Tax Identification Number: B87973145
- Registered office: Llanos de Jerez 22 BIS, CP 28.823 – Coslada (Madrid)
- Registered with Companies House: Companies House Madrid, Volume 36.799; Folio 40; Section 8; Sheet M-659004; Entry 1
- Contact email: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Acceptance of the user condition.
2. Access and use
3. Site Content
4. Ownership of the content and property rights
6. Blog and social media
7. Exclusion from liability
8. Notification of illegal or inappropriate activities
9. Personal data protection
1. Acceptance of the condition as user:
Users must carefully read these terms and conditions whenever they access the Site, as they may have been changed without requiring prior notification on the next access. HTG reserves the right to update, modify or totally or partially remove terms from these Terms and Conditions of Use.
2. Access and use:
The Site is free to access and use and does not require general registration, access to all of its content being authorised
Users undertake to use the Site correctly, in accordance with current law, good faith and public order, responding to HTG or third parties for any damages that may arise from breaching the aforesaid obligation.
In this respect and by way of example, it is strictly forbidden to use the Site:
- For fraudulent purposes or to damage the reputation, interests and rights of HTG, of any Group company or of third parties.
- For purposes that harm the assets or interests of HTG or any of the companies that make up the group or third parties in such a way that they overload, damage or disable the networks, servers, computer equipment or products and computer applications (software) belonging to the company or third parties.
- To carry out activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order or that in any way contravene, disparage or undermine fundamental rights and civil liberties recognised constitutionally or in international treaties and in the rest of the legal system.
3. Site content:
Although HTG will do everything possible to ensure that the information on the Site is up to date and reflects reality, the content is for informational purposes only, and therefore does not have binding, contractual or technical value or offer any guarantee against third parties.
Users, and third parties who receive information from the Site, are forbidden from improper use of the content: they may not modify, reproduce or copy all or part of this content to make it their own and use it in their own benefit.
Therefore, no Users or third party may enforce any right against HTG based on what is published on the Site. HTG declines all liability for the use and decisions that may arise from the information contained on the Site.
4. Ownership of the content and property rights:
The content of the Site, as well any intellectual and industrial property rights derived from it, are the property of HTG, which is exclusively entitled to use these in any form and, particularly, the rights to reproduce, distribute, publish and transform.
HTG does not transfer, totally or partially, or grant any licence or authorisation to Users as regards the intellectual or industrial property rights or in any other way related to the Site.
Users who wish to include links from their own websites to the Site must meet the following conditions:
- The link should only access the home page of the Site, fully opening the entire screen, without frames.
- 2. The page on which the link is included must comply with the law, and the link must not be included on any website that:
- Is illegal or includes content that is contrary to the law, morals and good practices.
- Aims to influence the user in any way that comprises the reputation of HTG.
- None of HTG’s logos or distinctive signs may be used except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorised
Links from the Site to another website does not mean that there is a relationship, collaboration or dependency between HTG and the owner of the linked website, nor is it a recommendation or promotion of the website, except for links that:
- Redirect to HTG Group companies.
- Refer to public and private clients to whom HTG provides its services.
6. Blog and social media:
Users may publish comments on the Site Blog and access the social media accounts to which the Site links, specifying, when required, their name, surname and email address. In this respect, you are hereby informed that your comments and the identity data you provide, may be published on the Blog and / or social media account.
Users cannot publish any comment that violates the obligations of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. Consequently, Users will be solely responsible for the comments they publish and their interactions with other users.
HTG has the right the reject the publication, or to remove, at any time, comments or content published by Users.
7. Exclusion from liability:
HTG declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Site and prevent the existence and transfer of viruses and other damaging components to Users.
However, HTG cannot guarantee or assume responsibility for the continuity of the information on the Site; the absence of errors in the services; the absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the Site or on the server supplying it; the invulnerability of the Site and its security measures; damage that may be caused by any person who infringes the conditions, rules, instructions and security measures HTG has established for the Site.
HTG does not have the human or technical resources to know, control or authorise all the information, content or references made about the Site on other websites, as well as the opinions and statements made in forums, chats or social media. Therefore, HTG does not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the Site expressed outside the Site, including inappropriate use of links to the Site.
8. Notification of illegal or inappropriate activities:
If Users consider that the Site or linked websites contain any illicit or illegal content or that infringes the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of third parties, they must immediately notify HTG at the email address that appears in the Contact section so that HTG can take the appropriate measures.
9. Personal data protection: